...the most trusted name in gold property listings
High-grade gold properties for sale
A World-Class Gold Property Listing
The North Bank Placer Gold Property
20-acre unpatented mining claim
Salmon River Mining District - Siskiyou County, CA
In a region highly prized for its richness in gold
A Special Offer to own this intimate gold claim on an elite section of river that's kicked out billions of dollars in gold.
A special place to come to when you need to decompress.
$1,700 down / $595 mo. Terms
Sale price; $79,000
Want to get away?
A gold property to be handed down with pride from generation to generation.
Claims of this caliber may come available once in a lifetime.
Don't let the gold claim of your dreams pass you by.
If you're looking for a first-class riverfront gold property that’s located off the beaten path but not too far from operational provisions...An exceptional gold claim that offers comfortable grounds to prospect for good gold any time of year on a river that's well known for its big gold history and present-day gold discoveries, then this is a listing you might want to consider.
The North Bank is located in the ancient river channel on what is known as; "The Richest Little River In America". The richness of this region and the gold recovered is documented in multiple County, State, and Federal reports and documents. This is a select opportunity to own an outstanding gold property situated in one of the most renowned gold rich regions in America.
At a glance -
Access / Accommodations / About
A region that continues to pay its property owners in heavy quantities of gold.
- This property is remote, terrifically scenic, hidden from view. It provides exclusive anytime-of-year prospecting opportunities on aprx. four football fields in length of a historically proven gold-rich river and bench material above.
- 4WD is not necessary to access the property. It has rare access from pavement to a dirt road that leads to a small area for camping just above the river. A footpath from this campsite leads down along the river.
- This river is very friendly. It isn't deep or murky or with under currents that can be dangerous. The Salmon River watershed is clean, completely undammed & unpolluted with its drainage coming from high upon the summits rather than through large towns & farmlands. It provides wide-ranging opportunity anytime-of-year for enjoying. The property doesn't freeze in winter months.
- Casual recreational gold-finding methods are abundant. The property is large enough to accommodate multiple gold-finding operations on both sides of the river.
- The property is situated directly downriver from the Galia Mine, a past historic hydraulic operation that blew enormous amounts of gold-rich material downriver through/to the property. The property is loaded with gold traps that can build over time into enormous pockets of gold. Any major storms should always be draining rich new high-grade material to this property. The claim should be carrying pretty heavy values.
- You don't have to dive to the depths of the river to find good paying quantities of gold. Great gold can be found high & dry above the river.
- Work the property for immediate returns &/or hold as a speculative investment opportunity in the event of patenting being reinstated &/or the price of gold going higher.
- The town of Etna is apprx. 40 miles to the NE where fuel, groceries, RV parks, cafe's, and other accommodations are easily accessible/ plentiful.
- This rare gold property has highly favorable prospects for finding lots of high-grade gold. It offers exclusive anytime-of-year prospecting opportunities on more than one-quarter-mile (four football fields) in length of predominantly virgin current-day river bed and surrounding bench material to prospect, Small-scale / casual mining activities are abundant. The possibility for great gold reserves is excellent throughout. Testing over time has shown excellent values. This is a property where you should see good gold in your riffles at every cleanup, not just specks of color.
- Every pool & boulder for this entire quarter-mile stretch of river needs to be explored in & around for sizeable gold nuggets. Crevicing logical gold traps & panning that material down can reveal big fat flakes, fines, & chunky gold nuggets. Surface mining, sluicing & sniping are other great ways for finding gold. Gold can get lodged in low-pressure areas in the river & all along the river banks. Detectors can be fun to use along the river banks & on the high benches above. This is pocket gold country! Look for signs for "bagging and tagging" up to the source. Wherever there is a gulch or any water that is cutting through the land, these water sources are known to cut through orebodies / unearth, and carry lots of gold.
Recent News! It looks like dredging is coming back in 2019!
"we are in fact going to be dredging next spring"
- This is an outstanding dredging property. Samples ave.1/4 - 1 oz. Au p/d / 1 person / no rock mover / 5" dredge. Overburden pays handsomely. Once on bedrock, there's great potential for values to be very rich. Findings indicate high platinum values along this river as well.
- Low-pressure areas are immense where pounds of gold could be possible for the finding. Nuggets up to several ounces are very common along this river system. Multi-pound seasons are not uncommon. Good gold is guaranteed.
- Conservatively speaking, our river placer properties should contain thousands of ounces of fine gold within their boundaries as well as untold amounts of big fat flakes, jewelry-sized pickers, and very large specimen gold nuggets. Persistent panning should produce an apprx. pennyweight of gold per day using nothing more than a few basic hand tools. Any serious highbanking operation should result in the recovery of a minimum of 2-5 pennyweight a day, (1/8-1/4 oz.). Based on what we have recovered here and on several adjacent claims, any hard worker with a 5-in. dredge should result in an average recovery of 1/4 - 1 oz. of gold per day. This does not include hitting into rich paystreaks, finding specimen gold nuggets, locating gold-filled seams or cracks in bedrock or the abundance of richness that can be found on bedrock, or finding pockets / sources of gold. These are incredible values at today's prices, to say nothing of future bullish gold price speculations.
- Each property we offer for sale is situated in gold bearing land in a region where placer and lode mining operations have recovered (and documented) billions of dollars’ worth of gold. In most cases our mining claims will pay for themselves over and over again for decades to come. A past customer recovered approximately one-half of his purchase price in less than two weeks (of dredging) on his mining claim. He moved less than 30-linear feet of streambed. He has approximately 1,290-ft. left to mine (in the river), let alone prospecting any high bench material for placer, pockets, sources / lodes, overall. Currently there's a moratorium on dredging that is in ongoing litigation, In all probability this property is just getting richer as values continue to accumulate,
- This is pocket gold country! where very large gold specimens have been discovered. Natural gold traps in this region have the potential to contain incredible pockets of gold.
- This property is rare. A very small percentage of land in the lower 48 is known to contain this quality of richness in gold. Of all the gold claims in the U.S., only a few hundred people own gold properties of this caliber. This is a chance to own one of the very best gold claims in America.
- All things considered we are certain you will find this property fairly priced to sell. The price is based upon very positive values recovered on the property - upstream and downstream from the property, and on the current price of gold. This gold claim offers multiple opportunities for mining with great access overall in a remote section of the ancient river channel on a river that is known for its ongoing gold discoveries. The layout of the property is excellent in terms of access, camping, convenience, and challenge. The property has been virtually untouched by modern gold mining methods. We also offer terms -This should speak loudly of the confidence we have in the integrity of the gold properties we sell. Paying quantities of gold is guaranteed.
Rarely will you find one of these particular gold claims being offered for sale.
- What one most often finds in any historically productive placer gold mining area is that all the accessible good (mineral-in-character) placer ground is staked up and has been for decades with title maintained. In other instances, some unclaimed land may be "mineral-in-character", but the deposit is situated in extremely rugged utterly inaccessible terrain, steep-walled canyons, sometimes without even an access trail and/or miles from existing roads.
- This is a rare opportunity to own a placer gold property that provides excellent access to approximately 1/4 mile of waterway that is historically known as one of the richest gold producers in the United States - where owners find gold in paying quantities rather than just specks of color. This is an area where paying quantities of gold can be found within this property's ancient river gravels, that predominately remain virgin, and very rich in gold.
- Included with this sale: One (1) unpatented placer mining claim
- River length: Apprx. 1/4 mile
- Location: Klamath National Forest, Salmon River Mining District,
- North Fork of the Salmon River, Siskiyou County, CA
- CAMC Number: 0282451, T40N, R12W, Sec 32, MDM
If the properties are so rich, why is The Claim Post selling (them)?
- We are a small independent company that has been conducting our own gold mining ventures in this area for many decades. Over the course of many years, we have worked hard to locate and secure the rights to a handful of high grade gold mining properties in this region; some of which, we are holding onto, and a few of which, we are offering for sale. Available mining properties in this region are rare. We invite you to consider the few mining properties we are offering for sale in this region.
The Salmon River region is an excellent source for finding lots of high-grade gold.
- If you're in the market for owning a great gold property, there is no place on Earth where you will find anything quite like this region. Two of the most successful mining clubs in the U.S. have concentrated their efforts in this area... this in itself speaks loudly of this regions' richness. This is a place with excellent potential for getting gold in your riffles every time... where the history of California's gold rush still lives on... where prospectors young and old can experience the thrill of finding gold in one of the richest gold mining regions in America.
If it's quality you seek, contact us when you're ready to own a gold property.
The Claim Post
T: (303) 827-3311
We show you gold right from the start.
Fun read about the North Fork Of The Salmon River
Please be aware that mining claims are federally protected. Anyone found prospecting a mining claim without express consent from the owner can be charged with criminal trespass and theft.
Our properties are closely monitored.
Please be certain to contact us in advance before visiting any of our gold properties.
Situated in the middle of 3 major wilderness areas...
Separated from the Redwoods only by the coastal range...
Vast beauty, Lesser-traveled, Adventure, Excitement...
Extreme Northern California's Gold Rich Salmon River Region
It's a wild place to explore
The Claim Post. High Grade Gold Properties For Sale. © Copyright 2003 to present. All rights reserved.